|Ethician lawyers bind their actions to the ethics of the "Golden Rule of the New Millennium". See WWW.GOLDENRULEMINISTRIES.ORG |
1. Ethician lawyers never use their profession to harass, intimidate, threaten or otherwise abuse innocent parties just because a client has paid them to do so.
2. They work toward the abolition of the death penalty.
3. They devote at least 10% of their time and energies to the defense of God's Creation, the poor, the disadvantaged, the down trodden or the victims of government tyranny.
4. They refuse to represent evil or corrupt persons, causes, governments, or corporations.
5. They use their talents and their profession to work for the preservation of basic human rights.
6. They are not blinded by greed.